Homeopathy is gradually expanding its reach and there are many who now who prefer to take homeopathic medicines instead of the conventional ones. Homeopathy has proven to cure several complicated pathologies through its holistic approach. Unlike the conventional medical doctors there are very few homeopath doctors thus it gets difficult to find a good doctor. However, every area or city does have a reasonable number of good homeopath practitioners else you could just go online. Internet is a boon to us and we should exploit its facilities when we can. To find an expert doctor in homeopathy here is what you should be looking for:
- Qualified – Homeopathic medicines can be used easily at home if one knows the symptoms deeply and takes the related medicine. Like conventional medicines we keep at home homeopathy also has some common medicines which can be used on common sickness such as cold, flu, cuts, bruises, stomach pain etc. However, this doesn’t mean that one is a practitioner and should be prescribing medicines. A homeopath doctor undergoes a five year training after which he becomes a certified homeopathy doctor. Ensure that the doctor holds a formal degree.
- Experience – Experience comes with time and once a doctor has had a trail of good reports you will know that he/she is a good homeopathic practitioner. Homeopathy practices the art of holistic approach and there are no specialists here. Except for surgery based things a good homeopathy is able to take care of all types of sickness both acute and chronic.
- Ability to Clarify Doubts – Like there are discrepancies in every field even homeopath has some practitioners who may uselessly show off the power of homeopathy. Homeopathic medicines have their limitations. Homeopathy works wonders for those who are suffering with chronic diseases however, you shouldn’t lay your trust on someone who says he/she can cure a blind person with homeopathy (a statement used to explain). What should be understood is that a good doctor in homeopath would be able to clarify all your doubts connected to your disease or condition. He/she should not be giving wrong hopes or promise something which sounds impossible.
- Homeopath Doctors Should be Transparent – As a patient one is usually curious about the medicines that is being given to them. A good doctor will always reveal the type or name of medicine they are using to cure their patient. Transparency helps in building the relationship between a doctor and patient. If the patient is trusting the doctor with his/her condition and expecting a cure from them the doctor should also willingly share the information or the treatment they are using on them which some homeopath’s usually want to hide. Change the doctor – if there is no transparency there are trust issues.
- Availability of the Doctor – A chronic disease would take several months to rectify and there may be times when one would have the urgency to visit the doctor in between the next appointment. Running to the clinic may not be possible always and smartphones and internet provide us so many facilities which help in lowering the distance between two people. Thus a good homeopath doctor will always be accessible on the phone, video-calls, messages, email or other modes of communication.
- Knowledgeable with Latest Research Work – Fast progress is being made in both the medical and homeopathy fields. There are new discoveries and medicines that are being made everyday. A good homeopath practitioner will always be updated with the latest research work and the new medicines that have been made available in the market.
There are several good homeopathic doctors available online also with who you could book appointments and begin your medication.